How Desi R U?

Quick Go »
Total posts in this thread: 62 Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 96281 times and has 61 replies Next Thread
Male deol21
Eshtranger Desi

Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

crying
[Jun 5, 2007 4:07:28 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Female debroglie
Eshtranger Desi

Mr. Anil Gupta, I think this announcement sounds pretty ambiguous or maybe I am stupid!

First of all I read that ALL premium downloading capabilities are disabled. And you are not accepting any more premium membership renewals ('coz I requested for renewal 2 days ago). Right?

Secondly, does all that long text you have in your post, mean that Desiest is going to start offering the downloads again in the coming months ? or is going to stay in this unusable state (surely, desiest.com = music downloads. Without the downloads, there is nothing else to the site).

Please clarify. I believe, part of having a good customer service is to make the "News & Announcements" like this as clear as possible?

Thanks.
[Jun 5, 2007 6:41:38 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rahulgajree
Desi Bacha

Debroglie,

I fully agree, I also posted along the same lines on another thread but it's probably better here, maybe the Admin will have a change of heart or at least rethink,

What was this site created for, if it was just to talk to each other then what was the point of uploading all those songs?

Also websites evolve and this one transformed into the greatest source of bhangra music backups on the WWW, many of the albums I had previously purchased and lost, I thought were lost for ever and this site allowed me to retrieve them, don't forget since that fire many old British albums are no longer available,

People will stop clicking on this site soon and look for an alternative site which probably is no way near as well stocked as this one but people will upload onto it as you have done here and Desiest will become just a memory

Who will pay monthly for logging onto this site now?

I believe that all those albums that are no longer available for sale ( Eckta Group, Suraj Group etc.) should be shared with as many people as possible, they are an integral part of our history and it would be a tragedy should they be lost

I am devastated that Desiest have taken this decision, not just for myself but for all the other people that haven't been as fortunate as me to have found this site in time

I also believe that a site such as desiest should be free to charge for providing such a vital service however, if after a few weeks it looks as if Desiest are going to stop forever then I will allow the many thousands of songs that I have in my collection to be shared through Morpheus, Kazaa, limewire etc

This is not something I want to do but we must ensure the survival of our heritage
Regards
GS Nagra
----------------------------------------
WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ke Kateh
[Jun 5, 2007 7:18:39 PM]    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male kingm
Eshtranger Desi

DESIEST IS A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Jun 6, 2007 2:25:58 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male shaft15
Eshtranger Desi

sad   Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

damn this Sucks!
[Jun 12, 2007 4:16:56 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male avneetvirk78
Eshtranger Desi

sad   Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

oh well..........i don t know..................where else can i rely for good quality music with so much ease
[Jun 13, 2007 10:13:55 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male navjot
Eshtranger Desi

So is desiest.com ever going to offer music backups in the future.
[Jun 13, 2007 11:06:34 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male djxzuberant
Eshtranger Desi

To whom it may concern,

It seems as though this website has taken a turn for the worst. I also was a fan of this website solely based on the fact that I can upload and download music. For what ever stupid reason you chose to stop the music downloading thats up to you. Knowing that you have disappointed paying customers is a bad gesture on your part. Trust me there will be more websites out there that will provide the service we will look for, its just a matter of time. But my question is... since there is no more downloading of music anymore, why are there albums being uploaded on a daily basis still? Who has access to these albums since we as customers do not?

Disgruntled Member
[Jun 14, 2007 7:45:46 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

Well i agree with most of the reply submitted on here. I think its time for me to say Alvida to Desiest. I've come across many sites on the net but have to say, with hand on heart there is no match like Desiest. It's a shame Admin's are not really bothered about our replies and response. Anyway if any1 does come across any decent site wud b happy to check it out.

rgds
Arif
[Jun 14, 2007 1:27:20 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male areywaa
Eshtranger Desi

that sukz now desiest.com sukz im probally not even gonna use it any more! it was only good for music!
[Jun 14, 2007 7:26:56 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Previous Page   Post 21 - 30 of 62   page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page Next Page Post new Thread

Home | Jokes | Music | Bollywood | User Area | Desi Store | De$i Dollar$ | Message Boards | Thanks | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
  Thank you for visiting Desiest.com!  
i