How Desi R U?

Quick Go »
Total posts in this thread: 62 Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 96590 times and has 61 replies Next Thread
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

I still live in hope that Desiest.com will be up and running very soon, i noticed that songs r still being uploaded which i think is a good sign, Might sound crazy but im praying for the site being restored to its original glory.
[May 28, 2007 12:33:19 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male thaprecepta
Eshtranger Desi

i ll buy this site if u wanna sell it name a price.... (only if u keep the mp3 files on the server)
[May 28, 2007 7:07:10 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

I sincerely hope they accept your offer, if i had the money myself i wud buy it.
[May 28, 2007 10:53:16 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rahulgajree
Desi Bacha

I would like the chance to purchase this site as well, what is Desiest if not a backup service for music?
----------------------------------------
WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ke Kateh
[May 28, 2007 8:17:10 PM]    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

What is the story guys is Desiest.com gonna sell or not, seen a few messages people r interested in buying the site. I sincerely hope who ever it is won't b disappointed. Good Luck, n i hope to c it up and running soon.
[May 28, 2007 11:10:47 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male panchalsingh
Eshtranger Desi

I've been a member for over three years. It was excellent when we didn't have download limits, but I stuck with it even with the download limits. Although unfair for the older users, we all knew how good the service was and I'm sure most users remained loyal.

This is a very sad day. I never thought that something like this would happen at this late stage, when Desiest is so established.

As much as Desiest would love to believe that there is a "Desiest community" accessing this site for things unrelated to just the music, I would be reluctant to believe it. Most people access Desiest for the backup music - it's as simple as that.

That's the community that will be lost if Desiest does not resume normal function. How many people are interested in other sections pimarily? Only a few I bet.

Questions for the guys at the top:

Why are people uploading if we have no more downloading rights?

Is there any chance that Desiest will still continue with premium downloads at a later stage?
[May 29, 2007 10:16:03 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male resistance
Super Desiest

Desiest

akalooji, panchalsingh, I did not see a For Sale sign posted by support. . . site has been sold already a few folds, email to support and ask them if they are selling. . . .

panchalsingh, thanks for the nice comments. when i first came to desiest a few yrs back there was barely anything on here except a great message board, all users use to post several nice posts each day, i liked that and i started uploading album after album, music grew like crazy on desiest, message board started to go down after that, mostly coz people spent there time downloading instead of sharing. i cant say wants in the future because i dont know that. Message boards are in the hand of the users to built . . . .
The Resistance
[May 30, 2007 1:43:13 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ARYAN100
Desi Bacha

Ok but why have u stopped allowing people to download music? I mean u keep saying the people dont like the direction the site is going , but isnt it up to the owner if people can download music or not?........SO why does the owner not want music to be available for download anymore?

and one other question I have.....how come before when the website changed owners, people could still download music, but now (if its changing owners) we cant this time?
[May 30, 2007 2:39:18 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mintu11
Eshtranger Desi

if i cannot download songs anymore,then how can i get my money back.mintu11.
[May 31, 2007 1:04:50 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rahulgajree
Desi Bacha

Desiest didn't have a for sale sign on the last few times it was sold.
WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ke Kateh
[Edit 1 times, last edit by rahulgajree]
[May 31, 2007 1:55:59 AM]    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Previous Page   Post 11 - 20 of 62   page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page Next Page Post new Thread

Home | Jokes | Music | Bollywood | User Area | Desi Store | De$i Dollar$ | Message Boards | Thanks | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
  Thank you for visiting Desiest.com!  
i