How Desi R U?

Quick Go »
Total posts in this thread: 62 Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 95942 times and has 61 replies Next Thread
Male support
Tha Desiest

USA
rose   Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

Hello Everyone,

Desiest has stopped offering music backup downloads.

I am sure everyone wants to know why, so here are the whys.

Desiest.com is one of the best desi sites on the internet, and have been around for a long time. Only reason it was not able to grow was the un-invited attention it was recieving due to music backup downloads.

Unknown to many, but desiest.com has changed many hands in the past 2-3 years. That led to issue poor support for users, and un-even user experience. The original creators of desiest.com did not like the name going down the drain because of this.

All in all, many reasons, but they all boil down to one thing. Desiest.com will be better than ever in the coming months. It will stay informative about what is happening in music scene, and improve on the information that it delivers this day. It will increase the interaction between users and create even a tighter community.

We encourage everyone to participate on the forums, and help us build a stronger Desiest.com.

We have stopped all premium downloads also, and if you have questions about any premium stuff, please email support at desiest.com. They can answer all of your questions.

Thanks for your patience, support and being part of this.

Anil Gupta
NY
----------------------------------------
Desiest Support
Get Firefox and Free Premium - http://www.desiest.com/firefox/
We never need your password!
Account Activation & Forgot Password - http://www.desiest.com/user/forgotpass.jsp
Quick Premium - Get Instant Premium Membership - h
[May 25, 2007 12:06:42 PM]    desiestsupport Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male thaprecepta
Eshtranger Desi

Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

do we get refunds on our premium accounts? i bought two and started using em this week so thats a wasted $30 for me...
[May 25, 2007 8:03:02 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ENQELAB
Eshtranger Desi

wow?
[May 25, 2007 9:04:18 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male desi321
Super Desiest

smile   Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

That's a very sad news....I have nothing much to say...???????
For you to be successful, sacrifices must be made. It's better that they are made by others but failing that, you'll have to make them yourself. A gift - be it a present, a kind word or a job done with care and love - explains itself..........
[May 26, 2007 3:59:36 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male ARYAN100
Desi Bacha

wow i was really depending on this website for my music....now where do i get em so easy?
[May 26, 2007 9:41:30 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male support
Tha Desiest

USA

If you believe you should get a Refund, just email support.

Aryan,
All we have to say to others is, stick around. There are numerous other sites that are not quite up to par with desiest standards, but will do the job. They are interested in taking over, but that is not the direction original founders of desiest want to take.

What always matters is the community, its the desiest community that has served each other so well. Its people like you who make the experience at desiest better, and we plan to provide more tools to facilitate that.

Thanks,
Staff
Desiest Support
Get Firefox and Free Premium - http://www.desiest.com/firefox/
We never need your password!
Account Activation & Forgot Password - http://www.desiest.com/user/forgotpass.jsp
Quick Premium - Get Instant Premium Membership - h
[May 26, 2007 2:13:23 PM]    desiestsupport Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

I am so heartbroken to read that Desiest.Com has stopped . The site is the best i've ever come across and i live in hope that very soon it will be up and running again. I feel so lonely now without Desiest.com i dont even feel using the net any more. Ive tried other sites but are no match to desiest.com. Whatever the issues may be i hope and pray Desiest.com comes back with a vengence.
Rgds Arif
[May 26, 2007 2:46:35 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male resistance
Super Desiest

Desiest

Desiest has been a part of my daily life, its sad we cant use some of the portions of it, but look at the postive we still have the site up. . . .
The Resistance
[May 26, 2007 4:30:48 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jatt50
Super Desiest

smile   Re: Desiest will not offer music backups any longer Reply to this Post

Its sad the site stopped music downloads but oh well.
[May 26, 2007 6:58:28 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male akalooji
Eshtranger Desi

Can sum1 pls tell me if this will b up and running again coz im feeling so lonely without it.
rgds
Arif
[May 27, 2007 7:59:09 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
       Post 1 - 10 of 62   page(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page Next Page Post new Thread

Home | Jokes | Music | Bollywood | User Area | Desi Store | De$i Dollar$ | Message Boards | Thanks | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
  Thank you for visiting Desiest.com!  
i