How Desi R U?

Quick Go »
Total posts in this thread: 3 Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1189 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Female jeshy
Eshtranger Desi

Ohhh mannn...Sukshinder rocked da house! lol Reply to this Post

ok, on saturaday i actually went to this show (in montreal of course) called UK fusion or something. it was freakin AMAAAZZINNGGG! im not such a stereo nation fan, and that guy taz took up alot of time. THEN came sukshinder...damn he did a great job. he performed all his hits, n the crowd totally flipped out when he did desi daroo & balle...hell the crowed flipped for everything! lol, point is, if n e of u out there have time - GO TO HIS SHOW! tickets may be pricey, but well worth the cost.
[Jun 6, 2005 5:38:33 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male harkert
Desi Bacha

love struck   Re: Ohhh mannn...Sukshinder rocked da house! lol Reply to this Post

Yap babe

it was definately tooooooooooooooooo sick and amazing as well i was there the whole time even the after party. Sukhshinder shinda killed it the crowd suddenly went crazy after one celebertie whose name was one and only Shinda.

U"R Right
[Aug 27, 2005 8:48:53 PM]    Email is hidden to Guest Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Female annup1
Desi Bacha

Re: Ohhh mannn...Sukshinder rocked da house! lol Reply to this Post

if he rocked why wasn't Tariq Khan there too? sukh shinda did his latest album Nachdi Sohni music ..
do get Tariq Khan for any show plz.
www.legacymusicuk.com
[Oct 11, 2005 10:51:45 PM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
       Post 1 - 3 of 3   page(s) 1      Post new Thread

Home | Jokes | Music | Bollywood | User Area | Desi Store | De$i Dollar$ | Message Boards | Thanks | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
  Thank you for visiting Desiest.com!  
i